Anaerobic digestion has proven to be a feasible technology to convert waste to a resource while minimizing negative impacts on the environment," said ASABE member Ajit Srivastava, chair of MSU's Department of Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering.
What does BAEN stand for?
BAEN stands for Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAEN
We have 2 other meanings of BAEN in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics (University of Minnesota)
- Bachelor of Applied Environmental Management (degree)
- Bay Area Engine Modelers
- British Association for Accident and Emergency Medicine (now British Association for Emergency Medicine)
- British Association for Emergency Medicine (London, UK)
- British Association of European Mountain Leaders (UK)
- Bioressources Aquatiques en Environnement Méditerranéen et Tropical (French: Aquatic Bioresources in Mediterranean and Tropical Environment)
- British Association of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Bay Area Equestrian Network (California)
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering (various universities)
- Black Alliance for Educational Options
- Banc of America Equity Partners
- Bandelier Archaeological Excavation Project
- Bay Area Event Photography (San Jose, CA)
- Brain Stem Auditory Evoked Potential (diagnostic tool; neurology)
- Brain-Stem Auditory Evoked Potential
- British Association of European Pharmaceutical Distributors
- Bibliographic Access to Electronic Resources (est. 1996; Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Brainstem Acoustic Evoked Response
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently enrolled in Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering PhD program at Oklahoma State University
edu KENTUCKY University of Kentucky Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering Lexington, Ky.
of Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering Room 128 C.
Strombaugh is an associate extension professor in the Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering Department at the University of Kentucky and is recognized for his innovative and widely acclaimed extension and educational programs concerning precision agriculture technology.
Stone is a regents professor of biosystems and agricultural engineering in the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources at OSU.
Good received the $1,000 scholarship during the KSU Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering Departments awards and recognition program held May 6.
extension professor and extension specialist, Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering Department, College of Agriculture (Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service), University of Kentucky, Lexington, Ky.