Gilbert from the George Washington University Biostatistics Center in Washington, D.
What does BSC stand for?
BSC stands for Biostatistics Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSC
We have 502 other meanings of BSC in our Acronym Attic
- Biofeedback Society of California
- Biological Safety Cabinet
- Biological Specialty Corporation
- Biological Species Concept (evolutionary history)
- Biological Stain Commission (Rochester, NY)
- Biological Survey of Canada
- Biomedical Sciences Corps
- Biomolecular Science Center
- Biophysical Society of China
- Biosafety Cabinets
Samples in periodicals archive:
He developed this graduate text to support a course he launched as a joint initiative of the university's department of statistics, its Biostatistics Center, and the School of Public Health and Health Services.
Lachin, professor of statistics and codirector of the Biostatistics Center at George Washington University, Rockville, Md.