What does BioSORS stand for?
BioSORS stands for Biospherical Surface Ocean Reflectance System (Biospherical Instruments Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- British Institute of Organ Studies
- British Intelligence Objectives Subcommittee
- Budget Interium Outfitting Spares (Navy)
- Built in Operating System
- Biological Satellite
- biomedical signal processing (open source software library)
- Biometric Signature
- Biometrics and Electronic Signatures (working group)
- Biosciences Information Service
- Binary Input-Output-Symmetric Memoryless (communication channel)
- Brunel Institute of Organisation and Social Studies (National School of Government; UK)
- Building Inclusive One-Stop Systems (West Virginia)
- Biological Science Technician
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Blame It on the Alcohol
- Blame It on the Altitude (Colorado bottled water brand)
- Biological Investigations of Terrestrial Antarctic Systems (Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research (SCAR) program; Cambridge, England, UK)
- Best Information on the Net
- Regional Centre for Tropical Biology, Indonesia