2] site, the addition enables both 100 L batch production in stirred tank bioreactors and 1000 L batch manufacturing in disposable bioreactors, and is Biosafety Level 2 compliant, allowing the manipulation of human pathogens.
What does BL2 stand for?
BL2 stands for Biosafety Level 2
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bachelor of Laws and Social Sciences
- Blind Loaded & Traced
- Bland Annat (Swedish: Amongst Others)
- Bank level within house
- Borderline lepromatous or lepromatous form (leprosy)
- bone lesion to normal bone ratio
- body lengths per second
- bone lesion to soft tissue ratio
- Baseline 1
- Biosafety Level 1
- Biosafety Level 3
- Borderlands 3 (gaming)
- Business Link for Essex (UK)
- Business Link for London (UK)
- Bearing Lubricant 5 (woodworking product)
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts
- Balochistan Liberation Army
- Bank Loan Agreement
- Barcelona, Venezuela - Gral Jose Antonio Anzoategui (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lab, at 3 Discovery Drive, is a $31 million, 41,000-square-foot Biosafety Level 2 and 3 facility that eventually is expected to host 29 scientists and researchers studying infectious diseases, toxin-mediated diseases and medical biodefense, according to Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine spokesman Thomas M.
The first limitation is that all of these procedures require that the transfer of plasma into the second tube and the inactivation procedure be performed by trained personnel in a biosafety level 2 safety cabinet under rigorous safety practices.
Los Alamos is in the process of raising the walls for a biological safety Level 3 facility that will house two biosafety Level 3 labs and one biosafety Level 2 lab.
8 million facility, which will contain biosafety Level 2 and Level 3 laboratories.
The expansion will add to the current 44,000 sq ft site and be Biosafety Level 2 compliant, allowing manipulation the of human pathogens.