The results will be presented at the 56th Annual Meeting of the Biophysical Society (BPS), held Feb.
What does BPS stand for?
BPS stands for Biophysical Society (Bethesda, MD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPS
We have 343 other meanings of BPS in our Acronym Attic
- Biodegradable Plastics Society (Japan)
- Bioengineered Performance System (Mothers In Motion)
- Biofunctional Prosthetic System
- Biological Photo Service
- Biomarker Patterns Software
- Biomass Production System (space station scientific payload; biological research project)
- Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences (various universities)
- Biomedical and Physical Sciences
- Biomolecular and Physical Sciences (Australia)
- Biopharmaceutical Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Orbit 16 has its public premiere at the Biophysical Society Annual Meeting, in San Diego, CA, USA, February 26 - 29, 2012.