007 Department of Biopharmaceutical Sciences (MC865), Program for Collaborative Research in the Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cancer Center, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL 60612, USA * Corresponding reviewer.
What does BPS stand for?
BPS stands for Biopharmaceutical Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPS
We have 343 other meanings of BPS in our Acronym Attic
- Bio-Products Saskatchewan Inc.
- Biodegradable Plastics Society (Japan)
- Bioengineered Performance System (Mothers In Motion)
- Biofunctional Prosthetic System
- Biological Photo Service
- Biomarker Patterns Software
- Biomass Production System (space station scientific payload; biological research project)
- Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences (various universities)
- Biomedical and Physical Sciences
- Biomolecular and Physical Sciences (Australia)
- Biophysical Society (Bethesda, MD)
- Biopsychosocial (model)
- Bird Population Studies
- Birla Public School (India)
- Bits Per Second
- Bits Per Symbol (information theory)
- Blackberry Professional Server
- Blackfriars Priory School (AU)
- Blackheath Poetry Society
- Blade Position Synchronization (military aviation; helicopters)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Esteban Gonzalez Burchard, associate professor of biopharmaceutical sciences and medicine at the University of California, San Francisco, referring to Bustamante's experience in human, animal and plant research.
Jim Wang Department of Biopharmaceutical Sciences, and the Program for Collaborative Research in the Pharmaceutical Sciences (PCRPS), MC865, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL 60612, USA E-mail address: zjwang@uic.
Giacomini, chair of the UCSF Department of Biopharmaceutical Sciences.