[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Two biomedical sciences doctoral students from Marshall University's Joan C.
What does BIMS stand for?
BIMS stands for Biomedical Science (educational course/major)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIMS
We have 20 other meanings of BIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Bangkok International Motor Show (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Bangladesh Institute of Management Studies
- Bangladesh Institute of Medical Science (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Battlefield Information Management System
- Battlefield Integration Management System
- Bell Internet Management Services
- Berchmans Institute of Management Studies (Kerala, India)
- Billing Information Management System
- BiMS Institute of Management Studies (Bangladesh)
- Biobank Information Management System
- Biometric Information Management and Security
- Book Information Management System
- Branson Interactive Multimedia Services (Branson, MO)
- Brief Interview for Mental Status (cognitive assessment)
- British and Irish Meteorite Society
- British Institute of Management Studies (UK)
- British International Motor Show (UK)
- Builders Inventory Marketing Services LP (Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex)
- Building Information Modeling System (construction automation)
- Busan International Middle School (Busan, South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IF YOU are losing sleep over the entrance examination to BSc ( honours) biomedical sciences course, hold on
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In the late 1990s, Singapore identified the biomedical sciences as an area with tremendous growth potential.
HND in Biomedical Science is a new two-year full-time course offered in partnership with the University of Worcester.
It aims to promote and develop biomedical science and its practitioners.
With shortages in areas such as biotechnology, biomedical science and chemistry, more people than ever before are needed to help the industry carry on growing.