What does BIOROB stand for?
BIOROB stands for Biomedical Robotics Biomechatronics (conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Basis of Issue Plan
- Been in Owner's Possession (veterinary medicine)
- Biological Opinion (NOAA fisheries)
- Broadcast Inter-ORB Protocol
- Bureau d'Information et d'Orientation Professionnelles (French)
- Burst Idle Optical Protocol
- Biological Pack
- Quality Undergraduate Educational Simulations and Tools in Biology
- Biological Research for Animals & People
- Biotech-Cluster Rhein Neckar (Germany)