What does BRETSS stand for?
BRETSS stands for Biomedical Research and Experimental Therapeutics Society of Singapore
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Brunel Research in Enterprise Sustainability and Ethics
- Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer
- Biomedical Research Education & Training (Vanderbilt University; Tennessee)
- Biomedical Research Education Trust (London, UK)
- Boca Raton Educational Television (Boca Raton, FL)
- Breeder Reprocessing Engineering Test
- Breakthrough, Replication, Empiricism, Theory, Automation, Maturity (learning model)
- Blue Ridge East Technology Consortium (Virginia)
- Boulder Regional Emergency Telephone Service Authority
- Business Retention and Expansion Visitation (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Bridging Reality and Virtuality with a Graspable User Interface (EU project)
- Business Retention and Expansion Visitation Team (Tennessee)
- Boundary Range Expeditionary Vehicle Trials Ongoing
- Beagle Rescue, Education and Welfare
- Binary Run-time Environment for Wireless (Qualcomm)
- Bioinformatics Research and Education Workshop (computational molecular biology conference)
- Business Real Estate Weekly (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Business Resource Efficiency and Waste
- Battlefield Related Electronic Warfare Simulator