But in the human world of the European Union, the Biomedical Primate Research Centre (BPRC) in the Netherlands uses more than pounds 3 million of taxpayer money every year to keep more than 100 chimpanzees and 1,500 monkeys imprisoned for cruel experiments.
What does BPRC stand for?
BPRC stands for Biomedical Primate Research Centre (Rijswijk, Netherlands)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPRC
We have 48 other meanings of BPRC in our Acronym Attic
- Biological and Physical Research Advisory Committee
- Bang Pakong River Basin (Thailand)
- Beef Promotion and Research Board
- Biopolymers Research Building (University of Utah)
- Blighted Property Reinvestment Board (Pennsylvania)
- British Psychic Registration Board
- Bovine Placental Retinol-Binding Protein
- Balbeggie Pony Riding Club (UK)
- Biblical Prophecy Resource Center
- Big Peach Running Company (Georgia)
- Bryant Park Restoration Corporation (NYC)
- Business Process Resource Centre (University of Warwick; UK)
- Byrd Polar Research Center
- Belgian Public Relations Consultants Association
- Byrd Polar Research Center Archival Program
- Big Park Regional Coordinating Council (Sedona, AZ)
- Bovine PRL-Related cDNA I
- Badan Perwa kilan Rakyat Desa
- Banking Policy and Regulation Department (State Bank of Pakistan)
- Batch Plant Rotary Dryer