The AEDB is actively facilitating public and private sector organizations for establishing and promoting biomass to energy projects in the country.
What does BTU stand for?
BTU stands for Biomass to Energy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BTU
We have 42 other meanings of BTU in our Acronym Attic
- But That's the Way We've Always Done It
- Back to University (various organizations)
- Back To You
- Baltimore Teachers Union
- Baptist Training Union
- Basic Terminal Unit
- Basic Transmission Unit
- Beach Termination Unit (US DoD)
- Better They Understand
- Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia - Bintulu (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In developed markets, energy companies are seeking to convert 100% of biomass to energy, says Mark Kendall, an energy specialist in the renewable resource division of the Oregon Department of Energy.