com)-- Today, the Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC) unveiled a recognition program for home and business heating systems using local, renewable biomass in place of fossil fuels like heating oil.
What does BTEC stand for?
BTEC stands for Biomass Thermal Energy Council (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTEC
We have 40 other meanings of BTEC in our Acronym Attic
- Back to Education Allowance (Ireland)
- Benzyltriethylammonium (chemistry)
- Building Trades Employers' Association of Boston and Eastern Massachusetts (Braintree, MA)
- Back to Education Allowance Scheme (Ireland)
- Bangladesh Technical Education Board (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Basic Transcription Element-Binding Protein
- Basic Transcription Element-Binding Protein 2
- Bharath Technical Engineering College (Kerala, India)
- Bill To End of Contract (Sprint)
- Biomanufacturing Training and Education Center (Raleigh, NC)
- Botetourt Technical Education Center (Fincastle, VA)
- Brucelosis and Tuberculosis Eradication Campaign (Australia)
- Bureau de Transfert et d'Echange de Connaissances (French: Office of Knowledge Transfer and Exchange; Laval University; Canada)
- Business and Technology Education Council (UK)
- Business Transformation Executive Committee
- Brucellosis and Tuberculosis Eradication Campaign Committee
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bangladesh Technical Education Board
- Business and Technology Education (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
based Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC), a nonprofit association dedicated to advancing the use of biomass for heat and other thermal applications in the United States.
com)-- The Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC) today applauded New Hampshire Governor John Lynch and the state's Senate and House of Representatives for their passage of legislation (NH Senate Bill 218), a bill that adds thermal renewable energy to the state's renewable portfolio standard (RPS).
com)-- Today, the Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC) announced its newest webinar, “Biomass Thermal Energy Market Outlook: 2012-2015,” scheduled for December 20th at 2 PM ET.
com)-- Today, the Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC) announced its newest webinar, “The Future of Biomass Thermal Energy - Advanced Technologies,” scheduled for December 14th at 1 PM ET.
com)-- The Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC) announced its newest webinar, “Regional Focus on Biomass Energy: the Midwest,” scheduled for November 21st at 2 PM ET, 1 PM CT.