Robert Fireovid ARS National Program Leader Bioenergy Beltsville, Maryland Jeffrey Steiner ARS National Program Leader Biomass Production Systems Beltsville, Maryland
What does BPS stand for?
BPS stands for Biomass Production System (space station scientific payload; biological research project)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPS
We have 343 other meanings of BPS in our Acronym Attic
- Bilateral Partial Salpingectomy (female sterilization procedure)
- Bilingual Primary School (various locations)
- Bill Payment Service (various organizations)
- Bill-Paying Scores (credit scoring)
- Bio-Products Saskatchewan Inc.
- Biodegradable Plastics Society (Japan)
- Bioengineered Performance System (Mothers In Motion)
- Biofunctional Prosthetic System
- Biological Photo Service
- Biomarker Patterns Software
- Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences (various universities)
- Biomedical and Physical Sciences
- Biomolecular and Physical Sciences (Australia)
- Biopharmaceutical Sciences
- Biophysical Society (Bethesda, MD)
- Biopsychosocial (model)
- Bird Population Studies
- Birla Public School (India)
- Bits Per Second
- Bits Per Symbol (information theory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We anticipate down the road there's going to be a need and maybe even a market for plants that can store carbon under ground and be part of a biomass production system," SDSU professor Arvid Boe said.
Building from investigations beginning in the 1960s on productive uses for agricultural residues disposed in environmentally degrading ways and accelerating after the first oil shock of 1973, research activity has grown so that the campus now operates major multi-disciplinary programs in bioenergy, biofuels, and sustainable biomass production systems.