The process is called Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer (BRET).
What does BRET stand for?
BRET stands for Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BRET
We have 4 other meanings of BRET in our Acronym Attic
- Board on Radiation Effects Research (National Academy of Sciences)
- Brownfields Revitalization and Environmental Restoration Act (cleanup incentive)
- Bristol Regional Environmental Records Centre (UK)
- Bettis Reactor Engineering School
- Blue Ridge Elementary School (Warrensville, NC)
- Boothbay Region Elementary School (Harbor, ME)
- Bristow Run Elementary School (Bristow, VA)
- Brown and Root Energy Services
- Butte Reclamation Evaluation System (Butte, MT)
- Brunel Research in Enterprise Sustainability and Ethics
- Biomedical Research Education & Training (Vanderbilt University; Tennessee)
- Biomedical Research Education Trust (London, UK)
- Boca Raton Educational Television (Boca Raton, FL)
- Breeder Reprocessing Engineering Test
- Breakthrough, Replication, Empiricism, Theory, Automation, Maturity (learning model)
- Blue Ridge East Technology Consortium (Virginia)
- Boulder Regional Emergency Telephone Service Authority
- Biomedical Research and Experimental Therapeutics Society of Singapore
- Business Retention and Expansion Visitation (Colorado Springs, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two-channel instrument reads flash and glow luminescence twice as fast as conventional microplate luminometers, and enables Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer (BRET) assays for proteomics studies.
Luminescence modes include glow, flash and bioluminescence resonance energy transfer (BRET).