Preparing for Biological Terrorism is a recommended study reference for NEHA's REHS/RS exam.
What does BT stand for?
BT stands for Biological Terrorism
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BT
We have 75 other meanings of BT in our Acronym Attic
- Berlingske Tidende (Denmark newspaper)
- Beta Tau
- Big Ticket
- Big Typhoon (CPU cooler)
- Bilgisayarli tomografi (Turkish: computerized tomography)
- Billion Tonne
- Billy Talent (band)
- Binary Translation
- Biomedical Times (resource)
- Bird Text (comedy group)
- Bishops' Transcripts
- Bismaleimide Triazine (resin used in chips and circuit boards)
- Bit Test
- BitTorrent (file swarming program)
- Bjørn Tore (Norwegian artist)
- Black Tapestries (webcomic)
- Black Templars (Space Marine Chapter, gaming)
- Black Temple (World of Warcraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of all the Jihadi WMD threats, biological terrorism has the highest risk," Danzig tells a Washington, D.
It warns: "The numbers of people exposed and requiring decontamination from chemical or biological terrorism may grow swiftly to many more than anything experienced following conventional disaster.
The government will allocate 65 million yen for countermeasures to biological terrorism and 41 million yen for countermeasures to urban terrorism, the officials said.
11s and fear of new things such as biological terrorism which are so strange and so horrendous that they have previously been contemplated chiefly in the minds of those who write fiction.
Experts on terrorism say the best thing Americans can do to resist the threat of chemical and biological terrorism is to not overreact or panic.