Dr Bannock is one of a handful of practitioners who carry the Biological Terrain Assessment to determine an individual's health by monitoring and controlling the body's building blocks which are found in body fluids.
What does BTA stand for?
BTA stands for Biological Terrain Assessment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BTA
We have 165 other meanings of BTA in our Acronym Attic
- Bicycle the Americas
- Bicycle Transportation Account (Canada)
- Bicycle Transportation Alliance (AU)
- Big Telescope Alt-azimuthal
- Big Time Audio
- Bilateral Trade Agreement
- Billion-Transistor Architecture
- Binding-Time Analysis
- Bio Threat Alert
- Bio-Terrorism Act of 2002 (US)
- Biological Threat Agent
- Biologisch Technische Assistentin (German: Biological Technial Assistant)
- Biomagnetic Therapy Association
- Biotechnica America
- Biuro Turystyki Aktywnej (Polish tourism office)
- Black Tie Affair
- Bladder Tumor Associated Antigen
- Blaine Turner Advertising, Inc.
- Blanket Tension Assembly
- Blanket Travel Authority (Canada)