OTCBB: PSID) is an emerging growth company and developer of biological detection systems that focused on the development of microfluidic systems for the automated preparation of and performance of biological assays in order to detect biological threats at high-value locations, as well as analyze samples in a medical environment.
What does BDS stand for?
BDS stands for Biological Detection System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BDS
We have 210 other meanings of BDS in our Acronym Attic
- Bible du Semeur (French: Bible of the Sower)
- Bibliothèque Départementale de la Sarthe (French library)
- Bicycle Dealer Showcase
- Bid Data Sheet
- Big Data Service (SGI)
- Big Dumb Show
- Bill Delevery System
- Binary Data Set
- Bioadhesive Delivery System (Columbia Laboratories, Inc.)
- Biohazard Detection System
- Bioreactor Demonstration System (NASA)
- Biotechnology Demonstration System
- Biscom Delivery Server (secure file transfer software; Chelmsford, MA)
- Black Dog Syndrome (dog adoptions)
- Black Dragon Society (Japanese political group)
- BlackBerry Dual Service (Japan)
- Blackfan-Diamond Syndrome
- Blank Detail Specification
- Blockwise Direct Sum
- Blower Drive Service (automotive)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following September 11 and the anthrax letters of 2001, the United States started spending billions of dollars per year on medical countermeasures and biological detection systems.
27 Squadron RAF Regiment retains the Integrated Biological Detection System.
will evaluate and test biological detection systems.
Under the terms of the agreement Biotrace will supply Graseby, one of the subsidiaries making up the detection and protection systems business of Smiths Group plc, with its patented ATP bioluminescence biological detection system.
IGEN develops and markets biological detection systems based on its proprietary ORIGEN technology, which provides a unique combination of sensitivity, reliability, speed, and flexibility.
5m bio-consumables contract with the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) to support its fleet of Integrated Biological Detection Systems (IBDS).
PositiveID is an emerging growth company and developer of biological detection systems for America's homeland defense industry as well as rapid biological testing.