Biological agents that have undergone some development for widespread dissemination but do not otherwise meet the criteria for Category A, as well as several biological agents of concern for food and water safety, are included in this category.
What does BAC stand for?
BAC stands for Biological Agents of Concern
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BAC
We have 499 other meanings of BAC in our Acronym Attic
- Béton Armé Continu (French: Continuously Reinforced Concrete)
- Bicycle Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Billing Account Code
- Billing Adjustment Code
- Billings Athletic Club
- Binary Asymmetrical Channel
- Bindon Aiming Concept
- Bioethics Advisory Committee
- Biological Activated Carbon
- Biological Activated Cocktail
- BiologicalAgents PC
- Biometric Access Control (security)
- Bioremediation Action Committee (EPA)
- Biotechnology Advisory Committee
- Black Alumni Chapter (various organizations)
- Black Alumni Club (various schools)
- Blackout Arts Collective (grassroots network)
- Block-Acknowledge Counter (ITU-T)
- Blood Alcohol Calculator
- Blood Alcohol Concentration
Samples in periodicals archive:
First are random "confidence-building" visits to facilities that declare possession of biological agents of concern and/or heightened biosafety capabilities.