What does BCBGC stand for?
BCBGC stands for Bioinformatics, Computational Biology Genomics and Chemoinformatics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bis 4-Chlorobutyl Ether (pharmaceutical intermediate)
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (physician qualifications)
- Boran Craig Barber Engel Construction Co., Inc. (Naples, FL)
- British Columbia Business Education Association
- British Columbia Building Envelope Council (Canada)
- Beautiful City Billboard Fee (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Branch on Chip Box Full (humor)
- Basket Club de Basse-Goulaine (French basketball club)
- Beau Cul Belle Gueule (French: Nice Butt, Nice Face)
- Bon Chic Bon Genre
- British Columbia Broiler Hatching Egg Commission (Canada)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Informatics
- Bangladesh Commerce Bank Ltd.
- Battle Command Battle Laboratory
- Battle Command Battle Library
- Bermuda Contract Bridge League
- Body Cavity-Based Lymphoma (cancer)
- Battle Command Battle Lab (Gordon) (US Army Battle Lab; Ft. Gordon)
- Battle Command Battle Laboratory-Huachuca (US Army)
- Bowman's Capsule Basement Membrane