00 Hardcover QH332 In December 2000, the Singapore Government established the Bioethics Advisory Committee and charged it with investigating and making recommendations regarding the ethical, legal, and social issues surrounding biomedical sciences research in the city state.
What does BAC stand for?
BAC stands for Bioethics Advisory Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAC
We have 499 other meanings of BAC in our Acronym Attic
- Bentley Administration Center
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Berkeley Art Center (Berkeley, CA)
- Béton Armé Continu (French: Continuously Reinforced Concrete)
- Bicycle Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Billing Account Code
- Billing Adjustment Code
- Billings Athletic Club
- Binary Asymmetrical Channel
- Bindon Aiming Concept
- Biological Activated Carbon
- Biological Activated Cocktail
- Biological Agents of Concern
- BiologicalAgents PC
- Biometric Access Control (security)
- Bioremediation Action Committee (EPA)
- Biotechnology Advisory Committee
- Black Alumni Chapter (various organizations)
- Black Alumni Club (various schools)
- Blackout Arts Collective (grassroots network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the law will ban human cloning, cloning human embryos for research will likely be allowed under special circumstances, based on recommendations of Singapore's Bioethics Advisory Committee.
The Bioethics Advisory Committee made the recommendation in releasing a set of guidelines for such research for the government's consideration.