In: Abstracts of 26th Annual Meeting of the Bioelectromagnetics Society, 21-24 June 2004, Washington, DC.
What does BEMS stand for?
BEMS stands for Bioelectromagnetics Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BEMS
We have 47 other meanings of BEMS in our Acronym Attic
- Baseline Environmental Management Report
- Bharath Earth Movers Recreation Club
- Big Easy Mountain Route Club (UK)
- Bilingual Education Multifunctional Resource Center (US)
- Boeing Employees Model Rocket Club
- Bitterroot Ecosystem Management Research Project (US Forest Service)
- Boeing Employees' Model Railroad Club (Kent, WA)
- Bachelor of Eastern Medicine & Surgery
- Bachelor of Electropathic Medicine and Surgery
- Base Entry Monitor System
- Biomedical Engineering Maintenance Services
- Boeing Employees' Mineralogical Society (Kent, WA)
- Bonny Eagle Middle School (Buxton, ME)
- Boston Emergency Medical Services
- Boulder Early Music Shop (Eugene, OR)
- Brand Extension Mobile Solutions
- Building Energy Management System
- Bureau d'Enseignement Militaire Supérieur (French: Office of Higher Military Education)
- Bureau of Emergency Medical Services
- Bureau of Emergency Services (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27th Annual Meeting of the Bioelectromagnetics Society (BEMS) Founded in 1978, the Bioelectromagentics Society (BEMS) is an independent organization of biological and physical scientists, physicians and engineers interested in the interactions of non-ionizing radiation with biological systems.
Last week at a Bioelectromagnetics Society symposium in Washington, D.
At the BioElectromagnetics Society meeting last June, Sisken's group reported on test-tube experiments showing that pulsed EMFs can turn on a gene in damaged nerves.