What does BIONET stand for?
BIONET stands for Biodiversity Action Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Global Biome Model
- Global Biome Model - Biogeochemical Cycle
- Bureau on International Osteopathic Medical Education and Affairs (American Osteopathic Association)
- Biological Medicine
- BIOpolymer Markup Language
- Biospheric Model Validation Study
- Believe It or Not
- Bionic Neuron
- Buddhist Information of North America
- Bio-Inspired Models of Network, Information, and Computing Systems (International Conference)
- Believe It or Not I Care
- Biological Electronic
- Biological Chronicle (Lego)
- Biological Electronics
- Baghdad International Airport
- Basis of Issue Plan
- Been in Owner's Possession (veterinary medicine)
- Biological Opinion (NOAA fisheries)
- Broadcast Inter-ORB Protocol