Biodegradable plastics will account for about 10 percent of the market in around 2020,'' said an official of the Biodegradable Plastics Society.
What does BPS stand for?
BPS stands for Biodegradable Plastics Society (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPS
We have 343 other meanings of BPS in our Acronym Attic
- Best Planet Sneakers (website)
- Best Practice Systems (Englewood, CO)
- Béton à Propriétés Spécifiées (French: Specified Concrete Properties)
- Big Picture Scrapbooking (website)
- Bilambil Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Bilateral Partial Salpingectomy (female sterilization procedure)
- Bilingual Primary School (various locations)
- Bill Payment Service (various organizations)
- Bill-Paying Scores (credit scoring)
- Bio-Products Saskatchewan Inc.
- Bioengineered Performance System (Mothers In Motion)
- Biofunctional Prosthetic System
- Biological Photo Service
- Biomarker Patterns Software
- Biomass Production System (space station scientific payload; biological research project)
- Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences (various universities)
- Biomedical and Physical Sciences
- Biomolecular and Physical Sciences (Australia)
- Biopharmaceutical Sciences
- Biophysical Society (Bethesda, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The final lectures of the meeting were dedicated to presentations by organizations such as the Biodegradable Plastics Society of Japan (BPS).