com Technology from Bio-Reaction Industries is helping Toyota to significantly reduce volatile organic compounds (VOC) emissions within one of its painting operations.
What does BRI stand for?
BRI stands for Bio-Reaction Industries (Tualatin, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRI
We have 133 other meanings of BRI in our Acronym Attic
- Bathroom Readers Institute
- Bearing and Range Indicator
- Beckman Research Institute
- Belt and Road Initiative (China)
- BEST Robotics, Inc. (Dallas, Texas based middle and high school robotics competition)
- Biblical Research Institute
- Bill of Rights Institute (est. 1999; Arlington, VA)
- Billroth I operation (gastroduodenostomy intestinal anastomosis)
- Bio Recherches Innovations (French: Bio Research Innovations)
- Bio Research Institute
- Biosecurity Research Institute (Kansas State University)
- Biotechnology Research Institute (National Research Council Canada)
- Biweekly Rate Information
- Blackburn Radio, Inc. (Canada)
- Boca Research, Inc. (now Zoom Telephonics, Inc.)
- Boyne Research Institute
- Bradford Royal Infirmary (UK)
- Brain Response Interface
- Brand Rating Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Bio-Reaction Industries has announced that longtime General Motors executive David Skiven as joined its board of directors.