[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] BIOTRADE Principles and criteria 1 Conservation of biodiversity 2 Sustainable use of biodiversity 3 Fair and equitable sharing of benefits derived from the use of biodiversity 4 Socio-economic sustainability (productive, financial and market management) 5 Compliance with national and international regulations 6 Respect for the rights of actors involved in BioTrade activities 7 Clarity about land tenure, use and access to natural resources and knowledge For more reformation about UNEP's Biodiversity programmes and activities visit www.
What does BTPC stand for?
BTPC stands for BioTrade Principles and Criteria (UN Conference on Trade and Development)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTPC
We have 1 other meaning of BTPC in our Acronym Attic
- British Transport Police Authority
- Building Thermal Performance Assessments (Australia)
- Bulgarian Trade Promotion Agency
- Business Test Publishers Association
- Bipartisan Trade Promotion Authority Act (Australian law)
- Before the Penny Black (philately)
- Building the Perfect Beast (book)
- Banyan Tree Private Collection
- Bethany Trinity Presbyterian (Singapore)
- Binary Tree Predictive Coding (compression scheme)
- Breakthrough Pain in Cancer (oncology)
- Brent Teaching Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Bourbonnais Township Park District (Illinois)
- Bureau of Transportation Planning and Development (Massachusetts)
- British Transport Pensioners Federation (UK)
- Boiling and Two-Phase Flow Laboratory (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Boundary-Scan Test Program Generator (JTAG Technologies)
- Business Telecom Products, Inc. (Carnation, WA; also seen as BTP)
- Butcher Treatment Planning Inventory (psychological assessment)
- By the Pain I See in Others (Opeth song)