They cover information hiding for audio and speech, for images and video, for text and binary data, and for multimedia.
What does BDAT stand for?
BDAT stands for Binary Data
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BDAT
We have 11 other meanings of BDAT in our Acronym Attic
- Bundesverband der Aikido-Schulen
- Belly Dancing Association of South Africa
- Building Designers Association of South Australia
- Bristol Defend Asylum Seekers Campaign (UK)
- Basic Data Analysis Subsystem
- Berkshire Drugs and Alcohol Specialist Service (National Health Service; UK; est. 2008)
- Battle Damage Assessment Team
- Bedfordshire Drug & Alcohol Action Team (UK)
- Best Demonstrated Achievable Technology
- Best Demonstrated Available Technology
- Buenos Dias a Todos (Spanish: Good Morning to All)
- Business Data Application Technology
- Business Directories Australia
- Building Designers Association of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Battle Damage Assessment Working Group
- Backdoor Boys (band)
- Badly Drawn Boy (musician)
- Bagneres de Bigorre
- Balance des Blancs (French: Balance of Whites; photography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Changing the alignment of atoms so that their positions can be used to express binary data involves overcoming a quantum mechanical effect called 'exchange interaction'.
The major innovations to this editions are the extensive use of free statistical software, and separate chapters on diagnostic tests and on summary measures for binary data.
The Inspector features protection of both structured and unstructured data, patent-pending data-scanning algorithms, and offers protection of text or binary data stored in databases, spreadsheets or plain files of any format.
That means the Planetary Society is going to have to cough up for the bulky tape drives or be left with reels of useless binary data.
The preservation of digital resources is about finding ways to maintain our digital heritage, whether it exists in the form of e-journals, database records, Web sites, emails, digital images, audio-visual materials, interactive programs, or any other kind of binary data.
A modified poisson regression approach to prospective studies with binary data.
Binary Templates are extremely flexible and can be designed to work with practically any binary data format.