SIFE students were joined in Kansas City by more than 800 business leaders and recruiters from companies such as BIC, Wal-Mart, KPMG, Bimbo Bakeries USA, Hallmark and others.
What does BBU stand for?
BBU stands for Bimbo Bakeries USA (Fort Worth, Texas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBU
We have 27 other meanings of BBU in our Acronym Attic
- Battery Back-Up
- Battery Backup Unit
- Battlin' Business Units (Dilbert)
- Beam Break Up
- Beefmaster Breeders United (TX, USA)
- Beefmaster Breeders Universal
- Benelux Boxing Union (Netherlands)
- Better Business Unit
- Big, Bad, Ugly (movie)
- Billing Break-Up
- Boat Brokers USA (Connecticut)
- Borrelia Burgdorferi
- Boston Bluegrass Union
- Brendon Boyd Urie (singer of Las Vegas band Panic At The Disco)
- Bucharest, Romania - Baneasa (Airport Code)
- Built Bright University (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Business Banking Unit
- Belgian Blender User Group (Brussels, Belgium)
- BungeeBones Users Group (Maitland, FL)
- Bachelor of Building Surveying
Samples in periodicals archive:
We need to achieve the synergies that we're anticipating from the new Bimbo Bakeries USA.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is identified as the new tenant in documents on file in the Planning Department for 10 Latti Farm Road.
This year Martek also announced the launch of the first bread product with life'sDHA; Oroweat 9 Grain Bread with life'sDHA from Bimbo Bakeries USA is now available at major retailers in the Pacific Northwest, California, Arizona and Nevada.
operations in the next five years, according to Gary Prince, president of Bimbo Bakeries USA.
FOR THE FIRST TIME, FORT WORTH, TEXAS-BASED BIMBO BAKERIES USA, A BRAND ALREADY FAMILIAR TO MANY HISPANIC AMERICANS, IS TARGETING THE GROWING NUMBER OF HEALTH-CONSCIOUS CONSUMERS AS WELL.