95 PB 978-1-55469-879-0 172 pages, 5 1/2" x 8 1/4" IL: Ages 12 and up RL: Grades 6-7 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] It's 1878, and Jim Doolen and a young Billy the Kid find work on a ranch south of Lincoln.
What does BTK stand for?
BTK stands for Billy the Kid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTK
We have 20 other meanings of BTK in our Acronym Attic
- Baby, Toddler, Kid (clothing)
- Baccillus Thuringiensis Kurstaki
- Bacillus Thuringiensis var. Kurstaki
- Back to Keyboard
- Banque Tuniso-Koweitienne (French: Tunisian-Kuwaiti Bank; Tunisia)
- Basic Tool Kit (necesary supplies)
- Beartooth Kawasaki (Red Lodge, Montana)
- Behm-Titan-Kaiser (French trailer manufacturer)
- Below the Knee
- Berliner Technische Kunsthochschule (German: Berlin Technical Arts High School)
- Bind Torture Kill (serial killer's nickname for himself)
- Birth Thru Knowledge (band)
- Block for Transfer and Correction
- Blood Thirsty Killers (gaming clan)
- Bölcsészettudományi Kar (Hungary)
- Born to Kill
- Boutokaan Te Koaua Party (Kiribati)
- Bratsk (Russia)
- Bruton Agammaglobulinemia Tyrosine Kinase
- Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase
Samples in periodicals archive:
Born in New York City, Billy the Kid was a central figure during a violent Irish-English ranch war in New Mexico.
Billy the Kid went down in history as the most famous gunslinger in the Wild West, but little record exists of him, reports the Daily Mail.
CAPTION(S): NOTORIOUS: Howard Marks' ancestors include members of the gang of Jesse James (above) and (right) Billy the Kid
Support comes from BILLY THE KID (of Billy The Kid and the Brothers Barbaylios) with a rare solo performance.