The UAE holds about 214 trillion cubic feet of gas with consumption pegged at around 4 billion standard cubic feet per day, or SCFD.
What does BSCFD stand for?
BSCFD stands for Billion Standard Cubic Feet per Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Studies (Hong Kong)
- Boston Society of Civil Engineers Section (Massachusetts)
- Bachelor of Science in Computational Finance
- Billion Standard Cubic Feet
- Bishop's Stortford Civic Federation (UK)
- Black Sea Cooperation Forum
- Brandeis Society for Creative Fantasy (gaming clan)
- Bromeliad Society of Central Florida
- Brunei Sports Climbing Federation
- Back to School Clothing and Footwear Allowance (Ireland)
- Baking Soda Chewing Gum (dental care)
- Banned Substances Control Group
- Bariatric Scientific Collaborative Group (obesity)
- Berkeley Street Community Garden (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Biometrics Senior Coordinating Group
- Brazilian School of Cosmology and Gravitation
- Brazilian Symposium on Computer Graphics and Image Processing
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science, Honours
- Banco Santander Central Hispano (Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 billion standard cubic feet per day (scfd) of raw dry gas by 2013 to support the MGS, will be produced from 21 increment wells distributed over five offshore wellhead platforms.
8 billion standard cubic feet per day (SCFD) of raw dry gas by 2013 to support the MGS, will be produced from 21 increment wells distributed over five offshore wellhead platforms.
4 billion standard cubic feet per day (scfd) of low-sulfur sweet gas and extract 264,000 bpd of NGL.
Byline: Himendra Mohan Kumar By Himendra Mohan Kumar Staff Reporter Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi's natural gas output has reached about six billion standard cubic feet per day and the nation's capital is exporting 5.
5 billion standard cubic feet per day (SCFD) of gas from the Aribiyah and Hasbah offshore non-associated sour gas fields to meet the future demands of Saudi Arabia.