The chairman estimated LED lighting could save around 85%, or 26 billion kilowatt hours, of the total 30 billion kilowatt hours of electricity that Taiwan's lighting consumes a year.
What does BkWh stand for?
BkWh stands for Billion Kilowatt Hours
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bent Knee Walker (dolls)
- Berne-Knox-Westerlo (Berne, NY; school district)
- Bernische Kraftwerke (German: Bernese Power Plants; Bern, Switzerland)
- Big Kahuna Wings (restaurant)
- BKW Farms, Inc. (Marana, AZ)
- Bloody Killing Warlords (Internet game clan)
- Bobylev-Krook-Wu (method for solving the Boltzmann Equation for a molecular system)
- Break Kilowatts (energy power)
- Breakwater (nautical)
- Bonus Kompetisi Wisata Kebersamaan
- Blanche K. Werner Public Library (Trinity, TX)
- Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization
- Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University
- Broder, Kurland, Webb, Uffner (literary, entertainment agency; California)
- Brookings, SD, USA - Brookings Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Beit Klal Yisrael (liberal Jewish congregation; London, UK)
- Berkeley Resources Limited (stock symbol; Australia)
- Bukavu, Zaire (airport code)
- Bhartiya Kala Youth Club (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emomali Rakhmon, Tajik President stated that Sangtuda-2 will produce around 1 billion kilowatt hours annually when it is fully operational.
1 billion kilowatt hours of power, compared with 1.