Northumbrian was given above average stars for unplanned interruptions to supply, response to billing contacts and written complaints and billing metered customers.
What does BILLCON stand for?
BILLCON stands for Billing Contact
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bulgarian Institute for Legal Initiatives
- Bangladesh Institute of Law and International Affairs
- Business Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Bilim Kenti (Turkish: City of Science and Knowledge)
- Bainbridge Island Little League (Washington)
- Beer Industry League of Louisiana
- Bofors Infantry Light and Lethal Anti-Tank Missile (Sweden)
- Bwrdd Iechyd Lleol (Welsh: Local Health Board)
- Bowhay Institute for Legislative Leadership Development
- Buried Implanted Layer for Lateral Isolation
- Bilanzrechtsmodernisierungsgesetz (German: Accounting Law Reform Act)
- Biblioteka Instytutu Literatury Polskiej (Polish: Polish Library Literary Institute)
- Ballistic Impact Locating System
- Bangladesh Institute of Labour Studies (est. 1995)
- Bronx Independent Living Services (New York)
- Baustellen Information Land Sachsen Anhalt (German: Public Information State of Saxony-Anhalt; Germany)
- Business, Industry, Life Science and Agriculture (University of Wisconsin-Platteville)
- B I Logistics Services Inc. (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His email address and London-based management company are listed as a billing contact.
A page of information from the InterNIC will come up with the owner of the domain, phone numbers for an administrative contact, a technical contact and a billing contact.