A percent of all proceeds will go to The Bill of Rights Institute.
What does BRI stand for?
BRI stands for Bill of Rights Institute (est. 1999; Arlington, VA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRI
We have 133 other meanings of BRI in our Acronym Attic
- Bari, Italy (Airport Code)
- Bartol Research Institute
- Basic Rate Interface (ISDN)
- Basketball Related Income (National Basketball Association)
- Bathroom Readers Institute
- Bearing and Range Indicator
- Beckman Research Institute
- Belt and Road Initiative (China)
- BEST Robotics, Inc. (Dallas, Texas based middle and high school robotics competition)
- Biblical Research Institute
- Billroth I operation (gastroduodenostomy intestinal anastomosis)
- Bio Recherches Innovations (French: Bio Research Innovations)
- Bio Research Institute
- Bio-Reaction Industries (Tualatin, OR)
- Biosecurity Research Institute (Kansas State University)
- Biotechnology Research Institute (National Research Council Canada)
- Biweekly Rate Information
- Blackburn Radio, Inc. (Canada)
- Boca Research, Inc. (now Zoom Telephonics, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response to the downward trend, the Bill of Rights Institute has launched a campaign to reach 500,000 students with the words and ideas of America's Founders by the end of the 2012 school year.
org The Bill of Rights Institute site provides background and the Bill of Rights in the news today.