The consignments for clearance should be submitted according to the bill of lading number and machine number to ensure in-time duty payment.
What does BLADING stand for?
BLADING stands for Bill of Lading Number
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Brainerd Lakes Area Development Corporation (Minnesota)
- Basic Level Automation of Data Through Electronics
- BeyBlade (toy)
- Bristol Laboratory for Advanced Dynamics Engineering (UK)
- Broadband Loaded Antenna DEsigner
- Building Leaders Through the Advancement of Dance Education
- Blade Life Analysis and Design Evaluation for Gas Turbines
- Base-Level AUTODIN DDN Exchange System
- Bell Laboratories Automatic Design System
- Bi-Optic Low Amplitude Displayed Energy System (Cyberia video game)
- Bijzonder Landelijk Aardwetenschappelijk Feest (Dutch: Extraordinary National Nature Science Festival)
- Browser Look and Feel (Oracle)
- Built Like A Fighter
- Brisbane Lions Australian Football Club
- Benign Lymphocytic Angiitis and Granulomatosis
- Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group (US House of Representatives)
- Buffer Layer-Assisted Growth (physical chemistry)
- Barnet Lesbian and Gay Group (UK)
- Bristol Lesbian and Gay Switchboard (UK)
- Bradford Lesbian and Gay Youth (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The guide indicates that FDA and CBP intend to continue using enforcement discretion, until November 1, 2004, for the following violations: 1) the registration number submitted for the manufacturing facility is inaccurate or invalid; 2) the registration number for the shipper is not provided; 3) the airway bill number of Bill of Lading number is not provided or is invalid; 4) the name and address of the ultimate consignee is inaccurate because it contains the name and address of the express consignment operator or consolidator instead of the ultimate consignee.