They also provided scale CAD drawings showing rack and equipment layouts and defined work areas, and full bill of equipment required for racking and MHE suppliers to quote against.
What does BOE stand for?
BOE stands for Bill of Equipment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOE
We have 49 other meanings of BOE in our Acronym Attic
- Barometer of Efficiency (Centrepoint; United Arab Emirates)
- Barrel of Oil Equivalent
- Based on Experience
- Basic Operating Expenses
- Basic Oxide Etch
- Basis Of Estimate
- Batallon de Operaciones Especiales (special operations battallion)
- Bénéficiaires de l'Obligation d'Emploi (French: Beneficiaries of Employment Obligation)
- Benign Occipital Epilepsy
- Bill of Entry (various companies)
- Bill of Exchange
- Bind on Equip (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Biodiversité des Organismes et Écologie (French: Biodiversity and Ecology of Organisms)
- Black Ops Elite (Utah airsoft team)
- Blades of Exile (computer game)
- Blanket Open End Contract
- Blow Out Equipment (oil fields)
- Board of Education
- Board of Elections
- Board of Employees
Samples in periodicals archive:
It shouldn't be thought that the Bill of Equipment is a regime that has the same equipment installed everywhere: Cowger indicates a nine-box matrix.