A sampling of specific topics: placement of infinitives in successive child language acquisition, strict interfaces and three kinds of multiple grammar, delay and acceleration in bilingual first language acquisition, and the relation between acceptability and frequency.
What does BFLA stand for?
BFLA stands for Bilingual First Language Acquisition (linguistics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFLA
- Brian Farrington Ltd (UK)
- Brigade Française Libre (French: Free French Brigade)
- Brothers for Life
- Buffered Field-Effect-Transistor Logic
- Bundesamt für Landestopografie (Swiss Federal Office of Topography)
- Bursa Fen Lisesi (Turkey science school)
- Business/Foreign Language (various organizations)
- Butterfly Labs (Leawood, KS)
- Belize Family Life Association (Belize City, Belize)
- Bell Fischer Landscape Architects (est. 1981; UK)
- Blind Friends of Lesbians and Gays
- Beloit Fair Labor Action Network (Beloit College, Wisconsin)
- Breaker Failure Local Back-Up
- Bloomfield Family Learning Center (New Mexico)
- Baptists for Life of Central Ohio
- Bilingual Foreign Language ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Bankruptcy First Law Firm
- Big Fish Little Fish
- Bud Flanagan Leukaemia Fund (UK)
- Between Friends Literary Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Erfurt, Germany) offers a textbook on bilingual first language acquisition that explains how children under the age of six learn to understand and speak two languages.