Bilingual Education for Central America (BECA), a grassroots, non-profit organization that promotes affordable bilingual education in Central America, has begun forming community partnerships to build a network of low-cost schools in Honduras.
What does BLE stand for?
BLE stands for Bilingual Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BLE
We have 56 other meanings of BLE in our Acronym Attic
- Bidirectional Laser Doppler Velocimetry (blood flow measurement)
- Bachelor of Land Economy (University of Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Base Line Engineering (staffing company; San Jose, CA)
- Basic Logic Element (computer algorithm)
- Belen (Amtrak station code; Belen, NM)
- Bellingham LAN (Local Area Network) Experience (Bellingham, WA)
- Bessemer and Lake Erie Railroad Company
- Bevel Large End (pipe design)
- Bilateral Lower Extremity
- Binary Liquid Explosive
- Black Label Empire (independent record label)
- Black Level Expansion (electronic equipment)
- Block Linear Equalizer
- Bloggers Lorrains Engagés (French: Lorraine Committed Bloggers; Lorraine, France)
- Bloomsbury Learning Environment (Bloomsbury Colleges, London, UK virtual learning environment)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (wireless radio technology)
- Board of Legal Education (various locations)
- Bombardment-induced Light Emission
- Bottom Line Entry
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781853599910 Bilingual education in China; practices, policies, and concepts.
After all, many education schools focus less on enhancing student performance than on proposing unproven instructional approaches such as bilingual education and critical pedagogy.
By passing Proposition 227, California's voters elected to terminate bilingual education in their state.
9781853598647 Foundations of bilingual education and bilingualism, 4th ed.
The answer should be of interest in Massachusetts, which is currently implementing a similar proposition, and in other states contemplating ending bilingual education or otherwise considering how best to educate students whose native tongue is not English.