ARTICLE INFO Keywords: Miroestrol Deoxymiroestrol BSEP MRP2 Bile salt export pump ABSTRACT Miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol are highly active phytoestrogens isolated from the tuberous root of Pueraria candollei var.
What does BSEP stand for?
BSEP stands for Bile Salt Export Pump
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSEP
We have 11 other meanings of BSEP in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Science Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Emergency Medical Services
- Bedfordshire Social Enterprise Network (also seen as BedSEN; UK)
- Biological Systems Engineering
- British Standard European Norm
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Physics (various schools)
- Baltic Sea Environmental Proceedings
- Basic Skills Education Program
- Baystate Springfield Educational Partnership (Springfield, MA)
- Bicycle Safety Education Program
- Birmingham Sustainable Energy Partnership (est. 2003; UK)
- Bistable Electroactive Polymer
- Black Sea Environmental Program
- Brain Stem Evoked Potential (audiology)
- Bedford Steam Engine Preservation Society (England, UK)
- Barkeley Side Effects Questionnaire
- Best System of Emission Reduction (US EPA)
- Brain Stem Electric Response (audiometry)
- Brain Stem Evoked Response (Audiology)
- Beijing Solar Energy Research Institute (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two N-linked glycans are required to maintain the transport activity of the bile salt export pump (ABCB11) in MDCK II cells.
The children with cancer inherited a faulty gene from both parents which stopped a protein, bile salt export pump (BSEP).