Twenty four male cholestatic Wistar rats were classified into three treatment groups, two of which underwent bile duct ligation (the third was a SHAM group).
What does BDL stand for?
BDL stands for Bile Duct Ligation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BDL
We have 80 other meanings of BDL in our Acronym Attic
- Battery Data Link
- Battlefield Digitization Laboratory
- Beach Discharge Lighter
- Bed Down Location
- Begin Degrading Link
- Below Detectable Level (environment)
- Below Detection Limit
- Berkeley Database License
- Best Dressed List
- Bi-Directional Link
- Black Diamond Library (Washington)
- Bone Density Loss
- Bord de l'Eau (French publishing company)
- Bourse des Locaux (French: Local Stock Exchange)
- Brigade des Loups (French: Wolf Brigade; airsoft group)
- Bund der Deutschen Landjugend (German: Federation of German Rural Youth)
- Bureau de Liaison (French: Liaison Office)
- Bureau des Longitudes (French standardization institution)
- Burn Design Lab (Vashon Island, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Materials and methods: We performed bile duct ligation on cholestatic seven-week-old male Wistar rats and classified them into three groups according to the method of treatment.
To assess chronic liver disease, the research team induced liver injury and fibrosis in male rats by prolonged bile duct ligation.