While these reports cannot form value judgements, they alert other WTO members of the rules and practices in bilateral and regional trade agreements that adversely affect nonparties to the agreements.
What does BRTA stand for?
BRTA stands for Bilateral and Regional Trade Agreements
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRTA
We have 9 other meanings of BRTA in our Acronym Attic
- Bus Rapid Transit
- Bus Rapid Transportation
- Business and Restricted Technology (information)
- Business Readiness Testing (various companies)
- Business Roundtable
- Babbage Rail Transit Authority
- Baghdad Rapid Transit Authority (Baghdad, Iraq)
- Bangladesh Rural Telecom Authority
- Bedfordshire Railway & Transport Association
- Berkshire Regional Transit Authority
- Black Rock Travel Agency (Black Rock City, NV)
- Blackpool Radio Taxi Association
- Blue Ridge Technical Academy
- Bradford Retired Teachers' Association
- Bushmans River Tourism Association (Zambia)
- Business Response to AIDS
- Baltimore Regional Transportation Board (Maryland)
- Berlin Regional Testbed
- Ballard Rural Telephone Cooperative (LaCenter, KY)
- Bangladesh Road and Transport Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bush Administration tried the earlier tactic of using bilateral and regional trade agreements as a way to prod the rest of the world forward on Doha, but this time the tactic has failed, in part because the commercial value of the recent trade agreements (and thus the threat they pose to non-participants) has been quite modest.