A 57-year-old woman gave a history of bilateral progressive sensorineural hearing loss, which culminated in deafness within 5 months.
What does BPSHL stand for?
BPSHL stands for Bilateral Progressive Sensorineural Hearing Loss
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bengal Provincial Students' Federation (India)
- Bismarck Public Schools Foundation (est. 1989)
- Birmingham Primary Schools Football Association (England)
- Baan Process Solutions Group (Invensys; UK)
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Stakeholders Group (North Carolina)
- Birmingham Parents Support Group (UK)
- Black Pearl Sports Group (Japan)
- Boron Phosphate Silicate Glass
- Brisbane Plant Study Group (Australia)
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Babcock Power Services Inc. (Worcester, MA)
- Bell Petroleum Services, Inc. (Midland, TX)
- Bits per Square Inch
- Blue Pumpkin Software, Inc.
- Business Processing Services, Inc. (American International Group, Inc.)
- Business Protection Systems International (Riverside, CA)
- Bompezzi Patterson Syrek Insurance Agency, LLC (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Bahia Principe San Juan
- British Para Show Jumping Association (UK)
- Badan Penyelesaian Sengketa Konsumen (Indonesian: Consumer Dispute Settlement Body)