She presented to a neurologist with bilateral lower extremity numbness and impaired vibratory sensation and proprioception.
What does BLE stand for?
BLE stands for Bilateral Lower Extremity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BLE
We have 56 other meanings of BLE in our Acronym Attic
- Blanchardstown Local Drugs Task Force (Dublin, Ireland)
- Bidirectional Laser Doppler Velocimetry (blood flow measurement)
- Bachelor of Land Economy (University of Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Base Line Engineering (staffing company; San Jose, CA)
- Basic Logic Element (computer algorithm)
- Belen (Amtrak station code; Belen, NM)
- Bellingham LAN (Local Area Network) Experience (Bellingham, WA)
- Bessemer and Lake Erie Railroad Company
- Bevel Large End (pipe design)
- Bilingual Education
- Binary Liquid Explosive
- Black Label Empire (independent record label)
- Black Level Expansion (electronic equipment)
- Block Linear Equalizer
- Bloggers Lorrains Engagés (French: Lorraine Committed Bloggers; Lorraine, France)
- Bloomsbury Learning Environment (Bloomsbury Colleges, London, UK virtual learning environment)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (wireless radio technology)
- Board of Legal Education (various locations)
- Bombardment-induced Light Emission
Samples in periodicals archive:
The patient had a prolonged, more than 10 days, ward stay due to progression of his bilateral lower extremity weakness.
Exclusion criteria included being unable to provide consent, being less than age 50, or having bilateral lower extremity amputations.