Due to poor initial ventilatory compliance, the tracheal tube was repositioned slightly and this improved bilateral breath sounds and compliance.
What does BBS stand for?
BBS stands for Bilateral Breath Sounds (medical)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BBS
We have 335 other meanings of BBS in our Acronym Attic
- Bender's Big Score (animated video)
- Berg Balance Scale
- Berger Blanc Suisse (French: Swiss White Shepherd; dog breed)
- Bertolt-Brecht-Schule (German school)
- Berufsbildende Schule (German: vocational school)
- Best Beautiful Smallest Miniatures (horse and donkey breeder; France)
- Best before Sale
- Beverley Building Society (UK)
- Bhutan Broadcasting Service (TV and radio)
- Big Bird Systems (satellite technology)