Gould points out that athletic performance has improved considerably since Williams had his day - athletes are now bigger, stronger, faster, better trained.
What does BSF stand for?
BSF stands for Bigger, Stronger, Faster (anabolic steroid use documentary)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BSF
We have 156 other meanings of BSF in our Acronym Attic
- Bible Study Fellowship
- Biblical Studies Foundation
- Bibliographie Sociolinguistique Francophone (French: Francophone Sociolinguistic Bibliography)
- Bibliotecarios sem Fronteiras (Portuguese: Librarians without Borders)
- Bibliothèque Sigmund Freud (French: Sigmund Freud Library)
- Bibliothèques sans Frontières (French: Libraries without Borders)
- Bières sans Frontières (French: Beers without Borders; beer festival; UK)
- Big Sandwich Friday
- Big Sky Fairy
- Big Stupid Fighter
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the reasons sports records continue to fall with the passing of years certainly can be traced to the athletes themselves as, even sans the taint of steroids, the contemporary male and female is, at least generally speaking, bigger, stronger, faster, and quicker than those who came before.
They were bigger, stronger, faster, we looked quite flat.
I got on the court and everybody was bigger, stronger, faster.
Leeds were bigger, stronger, faster and better than us," Sharp said.
They were bigger, stronger, faster, more determined, more skilled and what you would expect from the Six Nations champions,' said the former Pontypridd hooker.
our athletes becoming bigger, stronger, faster, and more skillful, and with 300-lb.