During the 1980s, Russell starred in a rash of disappointments: The Best of Times (1986), Big Trouble in Little China (1986) and Winter People (1989), but movies like Tequila Sunrise (1988), Tango & Cash (1989) and Backdraft (1991) were big hits.
What does BTILC stand for?
BTILC stands for Big Trouble in Little China (Winnipeg, MB, Canada band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTILC
- Brief Therapy Institute of Denver (Colorado)
- Bulk Transaction Identifier (Oracle)
- Buy Term and Invest the Difference (insurance investment strategy)
- Bilisim Teknolojileri Isiginda Egitim (IT conference)
- Bagram Theater Internment Facility (Bagram Air Base; Afghanistan)
- Business Taxpayer Information File
- Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund
- Baltimore Technologies Investments Limited (London, UK)
- Better Things in Life
- Big Trouble in Little China (movie)
- Beginning Teacher Induction and Mentoring (Texas Education Agency; Austin, TX)
- Be Thankful It's Monday, Consider the Alternative
- Beauty That Is Never Old
- Beginning Teacher Internship Program (Indiana)
- Bonny Terminal Integrated Project (West African Ventures Limited)
- British Tertiary Igneous Province (aka North Atlantic Igneous Province)
- Business Tax Installment Payment Plan (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research
- Bangalore Transport Information System (India)
- Beam Tube Isolation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA FILM 4, 9PM John Carpenter's martial arts romp, which stars Kurt Russell, is played firmly with its tongue in its cheek.
Byline: By BETH NEIL STAR Kurt Russell's 1986 film Big Trouble in Little China has been named as the most awful movie of all time.