And during his brief time in office, he oversaw the creation of 18 national parks, including Big Cypress National Preserve, Big Thicket National Preserve, and Valley Forge National Historical Park.
What does BTNP stand for?
BTNP stands for Big Thicket National Preserve (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BTNP
- Behind the Numbers Game Used
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony (band)
- Big Thicket Natural Heritage Trust (Texas)
- Balai Taman Nasional Kayan Mentarang (Kayan Mentarang National Park Office; Indonesia)
- Beyond the Next Level
- Bharti Telenet Limited
- Butyrophilin-Like Protein
- Balai Taman Nasional Lore Lindu (Indonesian: Lore Lindu National Park)
- Bomb Town News Observer (blog)
- B-Type Natriuretic Peptide
- British Telecom Network Requirement
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve (Singapore)
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
- Better-Than-Nothing Security
- Berkshire Trails Nordic Ski Club (Windsor MA)
- Black-Throated Green Warbler (bird species)
- Bachman Turner Overdrive (band)
- Back to Office
- Back To One publications (Hollywood, CA)
- Back to Original (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 1-940-565-2142 Originally written in 1976 (under the title "Assault on a Wilderness"), Saving The Big Thicket: From Exploration To Preservation, 1685-2003 is the environmental saga of a ten-year war between conservationists and timber companies concerning the 84,550 acres of the Texas Big Thicket National Preserve.
Boston Harbor Island National Recreation Area is planning its first ATBI, and Big Thicket National Preserve, Mammoth Cave National Park, and Olympic National Park are joining the fray as well.
A lack of money compounds threats at Big Thicket National Preserve in Texas, which returns to the list for the second year.