Obama might be trying to assuage his own conscience, and that of his country, with legal memos that justify all of his actions -- but there's no disguising the actual damage done every time he presses the big red button.
What does BRB stand for?
BRB stands for Big Red Button
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BRB
We have 63 other meanings of BRB in our Acronym Attic
- Bathroom Break (chat)
- Batteries de Renseignement de Brigade (French armed forces unit)
- Bayerische Regionalbahn (German: Bavarian Regional Rail; Bavaria, Germany)
- Be Right Back (chat/slang)
- Benefits Review Board (US Department of Labor)
- Benelux Research Business
- Benzodiazepine Receptor Binding
- Bernard and Audre Rapoport Building (University of Texas, Austin)
- Big Red Balls (gaming)
- Big Red Band
Samples in periodicals archive:
Somebody would have said something, the captain pressed the big red button and everybody left.
Mr Bloom, who is played by Ben Faulkes, will be pushing the big red button at the event which will run from 4.
It cannotS be long bef ore civilisation is decimated by nuclear war, probably started by Iran, or North Korea, or President Obama hanging his jacket on the big red button during a game of hacky sack with his oh-so-groovy White House staff.
Because we are such a passionate nation it is easy to look at the big red button and do knee-jerk reactions," he said.
Life-long fan Phil Storey, 51, of Gosforth, said: "Just when you thought Ashley had gone quiet, letting the professionals get on with the football, he presses that big red button marked 'PANIC NOW'.
Let's press the big red button and stop the Easter Road conveyor belt for a second.