Every big publishing house in Egypt such as Shorouk, Madbouly, and Meritt, have new writers submit material digitally where a reading committee will review it.
What does BPH stand for?
BPH stands for Big Publishing House
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPH
We have 72 other meanings of BPH in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Philosophy
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bangkok Pattaya Hospital (Thailand)
- Bank Przemyslowo Handlowy (Polish bank)
- Barrels Per Hour
- Beats Per Hour (watch movement terminology)
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Benzaldehyde Phenylhydrazone (chemistry)
- Bibliotheca Philosophica Hermetica (library; Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- BigPond Home (Telstra)
- Birds Per Hour
- Board of Parole Hearings (Canada; also seen as BOPH)
- Boiler or Process Heater
- Bonnes Pratiques d'Hygiène (French: Good Hygienic Practices)
- Breakaway Piston Head (drilling industry)
- Brown Planthopper
- Bureau of Public Health
- Bedfordshire Pilgrims Housing Association (UK)
- Berkeley Public Health Alliance (University of California, Berkeley)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But before being a politician -- he took the prime minister's post by storm in 1994, mere months after announcing he would run -- he was a media magnate, and it was the purchase of Mondadori that propelled him from a broadcasting tycoon to the far more respectable role of owner of a big publishing house.
Was this not typical of big publishing houses to grind down its poor authors?
The success of Fifty Shades of Grey, written by EL James, has led many of the big publishing houses to jump on the band wagon by starting erotic imprints.
The whole family are now hoping John's entrance into the world of writing will pay off and see him signed up by a big publishing house in the future.
When big publishing houses or Hollywood film companies try to cash in on certain trends we find that the public go onto something else," she said.
In my own experience, soon after I had moved to Dubai, I met a journalist from a big publishing house, at a party.
The evening focuses solely on the short story, a style of writing that in more recent years has been undervalued by the literature-buying public and more importantly the big publishing houses.