MONDAY DECEMBER 3 Film -- Big Fat Liar at 1pm on OSN Cinema When junior high-school student Jason Shepherd realises that his homework has been ripped off and turned into a hit motion picture called Big Fat Liar, he takes matters into his own hands.
What does BFL stand for?
BFL stands for Big Fat Liar
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BFL
We have 75 other meanings of BFL in our Acronym Attic
- Barbados Farms Ltd.
- Bass Fishing League (sponsored By Wal-Mart)
- Bat for Lashes (musician)
- Bay Ferries Limited (Canada)
- Beamforming Lens
- Behaviour for Learning (UK)
- Best Friend for Life
- Betwin Foodball League (France)
- Bharat Forge Ltd. (Pune, India)
- Bibliothèque Freudienne de Limoges (French psychology association; Limoges, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WE LOVE HEALTH SECRET EATERS C4, 8pm BRITAIN is a nation of big fat liars.
You also have to consider the small percentage of these golfers who are just BIG FAT lIARS.
Bynes lacks the spark and fizz of film debut in Big Fat Liar while Firth plies his usual, aristocratic, stiff upper lip persona.
If you're a fan of Malcolm in the Middle's Frankie Muniz, now you can watch him on the big screen in the new comedy Big Fat Liar.
Big Fat Liar (PG) *** Hollywood spoof with Paul Giamatti as a big Hollywood producer trying to rip off a writer who seeks revenge.