Baby William Morris, six months, from Chester-le-Street, who has leukaemia, loved his big blue bear, while three-year-old brain tumour patient Katie Slyderink, from Whickham, Gateshead, clutched a fluffy dog.
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Big Blue Bear (television)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered
- Beyond Black Boxes
- Bharat Book Bureau (market research; India)
- BienBienBien (French blog)
- Big Bad Bow (game)
- Big Band Bischheim (Bischheim, France)
- Big Barbeque Bacon (McDonald's)
- Big Beautiful Backgrounds
- Big Big Brother (Elite Clan)
- Big Black Boots (band)
- Big Blue Box (gaming)
- Big Blue Bubble (Canadian game development company)
- Big Boy Boards
- Big Brother Brasil (TV show; Brazil)
- Big Butt Buffet (Christian rap band, Canada)
- Big, the Bad and the Beautiful
- Bikes, Blues and Barbeque (motorcycle rally; est. 2000)
- Biological Basis of Behaviour
- Biologische Bakkers Brigade (Dutch: Organic Bakers Brigade)
- BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) Boot Block
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Big Blue Bear, at the Colorado Convention Center, sculptor and DU professor Lawrence Argent had a miniature prototype made from his digital design.
Lego blocks and big blue bears The madness is spreading.