We disagree about that because I'm a big Big Brother fan and he was surprised that I devoted four pages [to it] every day.
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Big Big Brother (Elite Clan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- Better Business Bureau
- Bevel Buddybox
- Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered
- Beyond Black Boxes
- Bharat Book Bureau (market research; India)
- BienBienBien (French blog)
- Big Bad Bow (game)
- Big Band Bischheim (Bischheim, France)
- Big Barbeque Bacon (McDonald's)
- Big Beautiful Backgrounds
- Big Black Boots (band)
- Big Blue Bear (television)
- Big Blue Box (gaming)
- Big Blue Bubble (Canadian game development company)
- Big Boy Boards
- Big Brother Brasil (TV show; Brazil)
- Big Butt Buffet (Christian rap band, Canada)
- Big, the Bad and the Beautiful
- Bikes, Blues and Barbeque (motorcycle rally; est. 2000)
- Biological Basis of Behaviour
Samples in periodicals archive:
But don't think Paul's going to become an evil dictator now he's landed the big Big Brother job.
But she never pursued the catwalk and is now looking for fame on Big Big Brother.